topads

Rocketfish RF-Hd35---My Review

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I recently picked up a Rocketfish RF-HD35 external Hard drive enclosure, and thought I'd share my review with you.

It's a nice unit--compact and rather eye-appealing, and actually pretty simple to use. I installed a HD out of another computer and found it easy to navigate and snoop through the files ETC. The unit comes with what it calls a "One Touch" backup--this being a button on the case--assisted by Roxio BackOnTrack program which I received with the enclosure, Also included is a CD containing the User Manual and Acrobat Reader. I find this to be a nice unit, and can be used with ease.

The users manual leaves alot to be desire from the "Novice" point of view. There is little (If any) true instructions on the use, or what can and cannot do. This would be important for someone not familiar with an external Hard drive. So if you find the need for an external HD enclosure, and they are nice to have---I would recommend the Rocketfish--dollar for dollar--worth the money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2011 The Hillbilly Hacker All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.