topads

WE HAVE MOVED!!!

Monday, April 26, 2010

In an attenpt to make this Blog easier to navigate and give my readers a greater choice of material without scrolling through older post's, I have gone to another Blog Template, and also changed the URL. I believe the new format is more eye-appealing and easier to read--Soooooooooo---We have moved---Windows Tips and Tricks ( Formerly the Hillbilly Hacker) is now located at Windows tips and Tricks Tips and Tricks as I wish to leave no reader behind, please visit the new site, leave a comment, let me know what I can do to make your visit more enjoyable, ask questions, and remember to subscribe to my feed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2011 The Hillbilly Hacker All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.